Saturday, September 15, 2007

Trucking To Baghdad



Trucking To Baghdad

I was speeding down that grade faster than hell
with load of porkbellies when they rang my bell

There was a flash up front and I dashed to the rear
to save my shotgun and get him clear

Driving a truck on the Baghdad run
Driving a truck on the Baghdad run
We ain't carrying milk and it ain't no fun
Driving a truck on the Baghdad run....


[low background music, fulsome prismatic sotto voce]:

Well, boys, I lost my favorite pair of panty hose in that ambush by Anwar Sonny but we called in air and whacked that there Truck Massage in the end.

[Louder. Music changes to the BOTTLE Hymn of the Republic in the background]

I am not going to lie to YEW-EW-EW--it's a hard war and it ain't going easy, but it's a GOOD OLE HUNDRED TEN PERCENT RAT PATRIOTIC MERKIN WAR to bring democracy and clean living to Anwar Province where Adolph Hitler was born and bred.

And if we don't stop them there and now they will be in NASHVILLE before you know it.

I am just a lowly PATRIOTIC MERKIN contract truck driver making only $300 per hour at this dangerous job bringing Meals-On-Wheels to our TROOPS on the front lines.

But I'll tell you one thing more. I lost my favorite deck of cards with Playboy Playmates of the month on the back with which I used them to teach the local heathen SCRIPTURE....

[resumes singing]

Driving a truck on the Baghdad run
Driving a truck on the Baghdad run
We ain't carrying milk and it ain't no fun
Driving a truck on the Baghdad run....

(copyright EAC)

No comments: